Our Tylenol lawyers at NastLaw are offering free case evaluations for individuals who suffered liver damage or liver failure from Tylenol.
If you suffered a serious liver injury from Tylenol, you may be eligible for financial compensation by filing a Tylenol lawsuit with one of our dangerous drug attorneys. We will evaluate your case free of charge and will not charge you any fees unless you are compensated for your liver injuries.
Serious Liver Injuries from Tylenol
Research has shown that the acetaminophen in Tylenol can lead to serious liver problems and potentially life-threatening liver damage. Some of the liver injuries and liver problems from Tylenol can include:
- Hospitalization due to liver injury or liver problems
- Liver transplant, and/or being placed on the liver transplant list
- Liver failure
- Death from liver failure
If you or a loved one suffered one of these injuries within one week of taking Tylenol, you may be eligible for a lawsuit against the drug’s manufacturers.
Tylenol Lawsuit Allegations
It has been known for some time that acetaminophen may increase the risk of liver damage and liver failure. Despite the manufacturer’s awareness of the risk of liver injury, Tylenol is marketed and labelled as a safe medication without adequate warnings to consumers.
Specific allegations against the manufacturers of Tylenol include:
- Tylenol is a dangerous and poisonous product that increases the risk of liver damage and liver failure as a result of the active ingredient acetaminophen.
- Manufacturers failed to adequately warn consumers and the medical community about the risks of liver side effects from Tylenol.
- Marketing tactics for the product increased the risk of acetaminophen overdose and liver damage by encouraging individuals to take large amounts of the drug daily.
Tylenol Class Action Lawsuit
Due to the high number of serious liver injuries from Tylenol, our Tylenol lawyers are investigating a potential class action lawsuit against the drug’s manufacturers. If you suffered liver damage, liver injury, liver failure, or needed a liver transplant within one week of taking Tylenol, contact our lawyers today to see if you are eligible for a Tylenol lawsuit. There is no charge or obligation to you.
Pre-Existing Liver Conditions
If you or your loved one have ever been diagnosed with one of the following conditions we will not be able to represent you in a Tylenol lawsuit:
- Liver cancer
- Any form of liver mass
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Alcoholic cirrhosis
- Primary Sclerosing Colangitis
- Wilson’s Disease
- Budd-chiari syndrome
Free Tylenol Lawsuit Evaluations
If you or a loved one suffered serious liver injury within one week after taking Tylenol, contact our lawyers today to see if you are eligible for a Tylenol lawsuit. Call (215)-923-9300 or use the form provided on this page.
Learn More about NastLaw Dangerous Drug Lawyers or go Back to NastLaw Homepage